Objectives : The main objective of the FI summer school is to establish a European class of excellence in design, analysis and control of wired and wireless IP communication networks and traffic theory and engineering. It will provide up-to-date, well structured information to young research students.
The summer school will:
· stimulate new collaborate work between researchers, engineers and key-staff people of European research institutions and European telecommunication industry and SMEs
· promote the joint research of young European scientists
· establish a further scientific qualification for Ph.D. and research students at the highest European level as an integral part of their research activities
· strengthen the efforts on scientific education in the research areas of the NoE
· provide up-to-date material for further advanced education in Europe